The original tracery of the East window was retained when the Chancel was extended in 1885
and is in the Elizabethan style. The window comprises of five sets of stain glass panels.
The two central panels depict Jesus bathed in light and holding a crown whilst to his
left is a depiction of St. George, the patron saint of England who is shown holding the English
flag with the slain dragon at his feet. The outer panels show smaller depictions of the Welsh saints, Dewi,
Teilo, Illtyd and Dubricus. Running across the bottom of the window is a memorial to
the men that perished in the Great War (1914 1918). Installed in 1921 it provides a stark reminder
of the sacrifices made.
The stained glass window in St, Helens Chapel, held within an oak frame, was designed by John Petts RCA whilst
a member of the congregation. and intended as a gift to the church. However, he died shortly after the design was
completed. Installed in 1998, it now serves as a fitting commemoration to a much loved and respected man. The window
is made up of numerous hands held aloft towards heaven in praise and adoration. Some hands take the form of the dove of peace
which in turn become a circle in which are to be found the opening words of Psalm 148, Praise the Lord. And
in the background, there is the cross, coloured red as a reminder of Christs sacrifice.